Search By Google

Nov 29, 2007

Well...

So this was suppose to be a daily blog, and then I declared it a when I can write blog. Well, two weeks later, I have yet to write a blog, well, I have found out why this to be the case. A majority of my thinking time is in my car. If I had a simple 10min drive, it wouldnt be a problem, but since 45 minutes later, Im home, I tend to forget some awesome thoughts. and I see crazy thinks, like on monday, I am riding the bus...and a cement truck just completely does a 180, then rolls back the other way 90 degrees. It was intense, as my bus is sitting there waiting for the light to turn green

So I am sorry, but not, I am trying to make this a not so personal blog, more of a opinions blog, but I guess due to low readership, there is little motivation to complete my task

thanks for reading

-J-Bo

No comments: